There have been some under-the-hood changes to Wi-Fi in Android 10, which make it faster and more secure to connect to other devices
Method1: Turn on Wi-Fi by following these steps:
1) Touch the “Settings” icon from the Home screen or under the main menu.
2) Touch “Network & internet”.
3) Touch Wi-Fi.
4) Turn the switch to “On” position, the device will scan for available networks and display their names.
*Secured networks are indicated with a lock icon.
*If the device finds a network that you connected to previously, it connects to it.
5) Touch a network name to see more details or connect to it.
6) Enter a password or other credentials to connect to the network.
It’s now also easier to give your Wi-Fi password to someone else via the Settings menu. Under the Wi-Fi section, you can share the password in the form of a QR code, or read one such QR code to connect to Wi-Fi. No more turning your router this way and that to find the sticker with the password on it.
1) Please refer to Method 1 step1 to step 4
2) Touch a network name
3) Touch icon beside password input line.
4) Scan the QR code to connect the Wi-Fi network.