this action will erase all your personal information and downloaded
We strongly advise that you back up your personal data to prevent loss of
personal data.(How to backup)
Please make sure the battery percentage is higher than
Remove your Google account from the device before performing factory
reset.(How to remove Google account from your
A. You can use the following steps to reset your phone in the boot
1) Go to "Settings".
2) Touch "System"
3) Touch "Reset".
4) Touch "Factory data reset" to start.
5) Touch "RESET PHONE" in the open window.
6) Touch "ERASE EVERTHING".
B. Factory reset while your phone is in in Shutdown state.
1) Power off the phone. Long press the "power" key and
"volume up" key until enter the Android system recovery
2) Press the "volume" key to select "wipe data / factory reset"(or
"Yes" for some software versions), then press the "power"
key to confirm factory reset;
3) Press the "volume" key to select "Factory data
reset", then press the "power" key to confirm the deletion of
all user data;
4) When the factory reset is complete, press the "volume" key to
select "reboot system now" then press the "power" key to