1) Using a non-standard charger instead of the official charger.
2) Using damaged cables or chargers, or charging when moisture is present, which can cause fire, electric shock, injury, or damage your phone or other property.
3) Exposing your phone or battery to heat sources.
4) We recommend that you do not use the phone for long periods of time while it is charging, as it will harm your battery.
**When you use the official charger to charge your phone, make sure the USB cable is inserted into the power adapter fully before you plug the adapter into a power outlet.